Sunday, September 14, 2008

Made it Home

What a ride! Tiffany and I drove down IL-26 hoping to get home on time for me to get to work, but right before we got to Princeton, the road was flooded... We ended up going back to Ohio, through Mendota, and I think we got on I-92... I'm not really sure. Somehow, we ended up in Morris and we took 80 until we got to IL-53 or something like that, we went through Coal City and got to Wilmington... IL-113 was flooded too! So we ended up driving back again so we could find Morris... we didn't really know where we were going still... 'cause we followed the signs to Morris, and somehow missed it...

...Anyway, we eventually made it back to Bourbonnais, after a long, frustrating trip. I ended up missing an hour of work, but no worries, AmyJo was able to give me Grace's phone number and she covered the lab for me.

I had a lot of fun at home this weekend. Living Well had their 3rd Anniversary Service. I got to sing and play in the worship set.

I don't think I've been home since Tiff and I have been married. We'll have to visit more often. I miss home sometimes...

2 comments:

jeanette said...

It looks like you had a great time getting back to Bourbonnais.

Any way! We sure enjoyed having you home for a visit!

Love Mom and Dad

Nancy said...

Wow- what a ride back to school.

It was a special weekend. Sure enjoyed our visit on Sat and the LW anniversary service on Sunday.

Thanks for getting our "puter's" back up to date.

Love from G&G