Friday, September 26, 2008

Check Out My New Stress Ball!

Life is changing a little bit around here. I got a new stress ball, a new pair of shoes and Tiffany got a couple new jobs.

I think it's going to be for the better. We've spent some time talking and praying about it. Turns out she couldn't take working there much longer... so for sanity's sake, we thought it would be a good idea if she went to work somewhere else. We may have to pinch a few pennies to make it work, but I think it's going to be a better deal in the long run. Maybe now she'll be able to get that Special Ed. certification over the summer. I'm sure she'll have plenty of time to work on her references and polish up her resume before next year.

We spent some time at the mall tonight. That was fun. It felt like a date.

...So I almost bought presents and pizza for Amy Jo on Saturday--I accidentally gave her read and write access to my Google Calendar, and some events I didn't remember putting on my personal agenda started popping up. :-p

1 comment:

Nancy said...

Sounds like jobs and school are keeping you both very busy. Keep up the good work.
All is well here. We are enjoying the nice & quiet rainy Monday morning.
Blessings, G&G